Terms and Conditions
Proprietors: Deborah Gomel (director) and Joanne Bailison (director) ART N MOVE trading as KidzLounge.
- All costs are in AUD $
- $120 payment is due to secure party date
- Full payment is due 7 days before the party date.
- Our base package includes up to 15 children, if you have less children you will still need to pay the base package price.
- At the conclusion of your party the outstanding balance will be itemised and ready in the office for settlement, the following payment options are available:
Eftpos Cash We DO NOT accept cheques
- Please note that any party balance will need to be settled in person and will not be automatically charged to your credit card.
Cancellation Policy for Parties at KidzLounge
- More than 4 days before the event: 50% refund of total payment
- Less than 4 days before the event: 10% refund of total payment
Confirmation of guest numbers
- Guest numbers need to be finalised with us 1 week before your party.
- Party extras or changes to your package need to be confirmed at this time.
- If you receive RSVP’s after you have finalised guest numbers please call us to let us know so that we can accommodate the extra guest/s.
- Please advise us prior to the party if any children attending have food allergies.
- For this reason we DO NOT allow food or drink to be brought onto the premises without prior arrangement, with the exception of the birthday cake.
- Please remember no nuts to be used for the decoration of cakes or any other food.
- KidzLounge allows you 15 minutes prior to your booking time to greet your guests and 15 minutes after for goodbyes.
- One parent/guardian must remain on the premises and is responsible for all children at the party for the duration of the party.
- The children and other attendees enter and remsin on the premises at their own risk. The proprietors (KidzLounge) accept no responsibility for any injuries or loss that may occur.
- We do not split bills
- Please notify us right away of any toilet accidents so we can properly barricade and sanitise the area.
- KidzLounge is a non-smoking environment.
- Persons entering the premises agree to indemnify KidzLounge against any loss or liability, cost, expense or damage arising from or in relation to the entry into and presence of anyone on the premises.
- KidzLounge and staff reserve the right to refuse entry or to ask persons to leave the premises as they in their absolute discretion determine.
- Please be aware that all school holiday workshop bookings require a non-refundable, non-transferrable payment to secure your child’s place.
- All food and drinks for School holiday workshops will be supplied. We require notification when booking if your child has an allergy or specific needs.
Activites and Classes
- Please be aware that all class bookings require a non-refundable, non-transferrable payment to secure your child’s place.
- No food is allowed past the parents lounge during any of the Afternoon Activities or ART ‘N’ MOVE, PLAY ‘N’ MOVE and LEARN ‘N’ MOVE classes.
- If your child is sick with any contagious illness they are not permitted to attend any classes. We will endeavour to arrange a make-up session but cannot commit to this.
- Parents are required to remain with the child in their care at all times during ART ‘N’ MOVE, PLAY ‘N’ MOVE and LEARN ‘N’ MOVE classes.
Evening Venue Hire
- 50% non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your time slot.
- Full payment is required 1 month before your event.
- Any breakages or damages to the KidzLounge premises or equipment will be charged to your account and you must pay this within 7 days.
- KidzLounge reserves the right to have a KidzLounge employee present during any event held by a third party.
- Booking hire includes a cleaning fee, however, if KidzLounge deems that unreasonable level of mess was left an additional fee may be charged.
- The KidzLounge premises may be hired in the evenings for talks/presentations and classes.
- Evening parties will be run by KidzLounge and staff and will be subject to KidzLounge pricing policies and terms and conditions.
No information collected by KidzLounge is given to third parties who are not our client/users. When sending an email to KidzLounge or subscribing to the website services such as the newsletter, your personal information including your name, email address and contact details are collected in compliance with the law and used for mailing lists and to provide you with requested services and products.
Information provided by your browser when you visit the KidzLounge website may be recorded including the date and time you visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded. Your server’s IP address and the address of the referring website may be recorded to make this website and KidzLounge services more relevant and better utilised by you.
KidzLounge will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alterations of your personal information. KidzLounge will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers, although no credit card information is ever stored on this server. Although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the protection of your security when using this website, no transmission of information to and from websites is ever totally secure and the risk arising from this is yours.
KidzLounge may, without your further permission, use any photographic or video footage taken during any activities at KidzLounge can be used for marketing purposes. If you or any of your guests do not want to be photographed please let us know and we will attempt to ensure that no photographs or video will be taken of them.